Monday, October 1, 2012

Birthday recap

Thursday was the Imp's fourth birthday. I'm pretty sure he loved every minute of it. Just look at this face.


I bought a superhero mask and wristlets from Her Flying Horses and made him a spider shirt to match. He wore it nonstop for three days - only taking them off to sleep (and wash his hands or eat messy food).


I treated myself to a massage the evening of his birthday. I was expecting relaxation and bliss. I got bruises and pain. But it was necessary, I guess. Apparently I waited too long to make my appointment. My muscles are tight beyond imagining and massively inflamed. After the surface pain receded, my actual muscles feel a bit better.

Saturday we went to my father's house for the Imp to get his presents from them. He, again, had a great time. He is the proud new owner of a handmade hooded cape, a handmade grocery bag filled with fruit and veggies (using the pattern in Living Crafts), and super hero goodies galore.

3 comments: