Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekending.

Or Sunday, at least.



Can I tell you how much I love that the Imp can entertain himself sometimes? The legos all over the floor, not so much. But the moments of quiet are pure bliss.



I'm waiting for the sunshine to hit my front window today. Shop update coming soon!



The Elf and I have been reviewing his history (Story of the World: Volume 1) by filling in a timeline. It is *slow* going. There's a lot he's forgotten. And yet he amazes me with how much he remembers (sometimes with a little prompting). We're somewhere near Cyrus the Great right now. The fall of Rome seems so very far away.

Oh! And how could I forget? I have a birthday massage on Thursday! Okay, pre-birthday. It was the closest I could get. Do you have any idea how much I'm looking forward to this? B bullied me into making the appointment, assuring me that he'd find me the money for it. Here's hoping I can enjoy it without feeling too guilty!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I hear you with the lego's! My son would actually just dump the entire bin of lego's in the middle of the living room but it does get lots of quiet... small sacrifice I suppose, lol.

    Happy early birthday! Go ahead, enjoy that massage! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete