Thursday, May 26, 2011

More shorties!


(Ravelry details here.)

These are why I didn't play along with the Yarn Along yesterday. I was too busy knitting to stop and take a picture! Whew! These medium/large shorties are now listed in my Etsy shop. I love the colors in this yarn. It reminds me of mossy stones and mushroom forests. I have just enough left for another pair.

Next up.. well, I'm not sure yet. I need to figure out how to adjust the Shalom Cardigan pattern so that I can possibly join in with a Knit Along. I also have enough of my lovely silk yarn for a sweater/top for myself.

Can you imagine? Me knitting for myself? Crazy, I know.

4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little things! Mushroom shorties is a good name for them. Have a beautiful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and I love the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these:) I just realized that our children are really close in age...or have I mentioned that before? I am also considering a sweater for myself (gasp!) but I might put it on hold while I work on some fall/winter sweaters for the little folk here. I was thinking of the big Tea Leaves. Hmmm...Have a great week!
    xo Jules

    ReplyDelete