Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yarn Along!

I decided to participate in the Yarn Along I've read about on several blogs. You can be a part, too. Stop by Small Things to read about it.

I didn't get around to taking a picture for the Yarn Along until this evening. And then, within an hour, I'd completed my knitting project. So here are the images.






Ravelry notes are here. I didn't block them (because I don't know how) and my arms are a bit too big for them. They were made for the lovely We Bloom Here in return for a catapulting pixie game she made for my boys (and some aromatherapy oil and an adorable peg faerie).

I'm reading Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison. Again, my book was elsewhere when I was photographing things. Oops.

I'll leave you with one of the very few pictures ever taken of me that I don't mind. B took it from the top of a staircase at Wakulla Springs on the Beast's birthday (we're both loving our new camera - can you tell?.


5 comments:

  1. Your knitting is beautiful. To learn how to block I just did a google search; it really isn't hard.
    How do you like Dead Witch Walking? I read 1-9 and found them to be an easy, funy read. I think I just saw book 11 in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the yarn, beautiful!
    d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my mitts!!!
    xo
    MB

    P.S. Happiest Mother's Day wishes back at you again!

    ReplyDelete