I've been knitting like crazy lately. First I finished up a doll for Belle + Bee.
I used this hair tutorial for her hair. I suspect it takes practice, because I don't think I did it very well. It looks okay, but it's just not the sort of coverage I was going for. So I made her a headband - which spurred me to start one for myself, too (which I'll try to post about for tomorrow's Yarn Along).
And then, I finished up my items for the Wings of Spring Bird Swap. I started out with some owls (pattern here). Then I added some lovebirds (pattern here). While helping the Elf learn to fold paper cranes, I decided to throw in a few of those. And then the whole thing looked like it really needed a nest. So I made some (pattern here).
And here are the Elf's cranes for the kids' bird swap. We've had to ship them flat (and folded in half!).