Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yarn Along - Doll.

I decided to participate in the Yarn Along I've read about on several blogs. You can be a part, too. Stop by Small Things to read about it.



I took this picture this morning. On the needles was the second arm for a doll (pattern link here) I'm knitting for Belle + Bee. It's night now, and the doll is knitted, stuffed, and sewn together. It still needs hair and clothes, though. My next knitting projects are ground for some gnome caves and a dress (pattern link here) for said naked, hairless doll.

I'm reading The Lady of Shalador by Anne Bishop. It's book.. er.. six? in the Black Jewels trilogy. I found out that I'm two books behind now. I swear, I used to keep really good track of these things.




Here's the doll pre stuffing/sewing.



And here's a truly terrible picture post-stuffing.

3 comments:

  1. love your doll! i have just bookmarked that adorable dress. not sure if i should thank you for adding to the *must craft* list or not..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knitted a doll! That is so great. I now find myself wanting to do the same for the little one here. I don't know why I never thought of doing that! Thank you so much.
    Warmly,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely doll! Just popping in the say "hi" as part of Yarn Along

    ReplyDelete