Sunday, January 2, 2011

There are so many things that I'd like to post about. Our {this moment}s that were never captured on film (sitting by the fire knitting; watching the Imp happily, joyfully putting things away). My unusual urge to look back on the past year (my, how things have changed). The things I've crafted recently (cloth bulk bin bags!). But I'm not going to. Not yet. Maybe not ever, but certainly not right now.

What I will share with you is a recipe. It's no secret that there are a great many granola recipes out there. Some bloggers were even generous enough to share their tried-and-true versions. But here's where I differ from a lot of people - I don't like *stuff* in my granola. Just give me some yummy, clumpy, slightly sweetened oats and I'm a happy woman.

I've just made this recipe (no extras, just oats). And it is so very, very yummy. I look forward to devouring it all! Okay, maybe I'll share with the boys a little..

1 comment: