Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pay It Forward (and a cute baby).

Belle + Bee posted about "Pay It Forward 2011" and I thought.. well, it didn't work on Livejournal but maybe it'll work here. So, snatched this from her post:

The first three people to comment here will receive a handmade gift from me sometime in 2011. BUT, you have to repost this to your own blog and offer three handmade gifts to others, who of course, have to repost, and so on, and so on.

So there you go. I love sending things to people. Of course, I love receiving things, too. But the giving is really where it's at for me.
.
.
.
.
And then I just had to share this photograph that I took today. Something about it.. I don't know.. but this kid is gorgeous (in my book, anyway).



As you can see, we finally got his amber necklace in the mail (all the way from Latvia).

2 comments:

  1. yay! the necklace arrived!

    and don't consider me for the pay it forward -- you've already been more than generous by sending me those books and i still have to pay that forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd love to play! I'll post it on my blog shortly. I did this on my facebook and only got one taker but I'll whip her up something at some point - and maybe my blog will do better. :)
    Thanks! I'm new to your blog and love it!
    Robin
    {will send addy soon}

    ReplyDelete