Friday, April 6, 2012

Things.

This week has been so up and down. I'm dizzy from the craziness of it all. The things that are getting me through right now are:
- my spinning wheel shipped and should be here Tuesday!
- mint-tarragon soda! I made more syrup last night. (just over 1.5 cups liquid to about .75 of a cup of sugar - I haven't tasted it yet, but it may be too sweet)
- pretty knitting (see below)


The weather has been crazy. Rain and wind and overcast skies with a slight sprinkling of sunshine. So we've been cooped up. Here are my zombie boys.


I'm stocking my shop today! And then (hopefully!) taking some better pictures of the mermaid to email off for a giveaway - I'll post details when it "goes live."

1 comment:

  1. Mint-tarragon?!! Oh my, I will be trying that next. I made my syrup last night for the lavender soda and can't wait to try it!
    I do hope you post pictures of the spinning wheel so we can see, so exciting!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete