Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yarn Along - Knit and crochet!

I decided to participate in the Yarn Along I've read about on several blogs. You can be a part, too. Stop by Small Things to read about it.



So. Of course, after my previous post needing help with crochet.. I almost immediately was able to find a video that *finally* made the magic ring make sense. Now I just have to figure out how to decrease..

Crocheting: Pichu. Maybe. Mostly I'm just playing to see if I can do it. Because obviously my yarn isn't the right color.

Knitting: Longies! Of course! I will finish this pair eventually.

Reading: Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance. It's book.. two. I think. Yes. Two. I love this series. And Borders recently had a coupon for 30% off all fantasy novels. I went with the intention of picking up books two, four, and five (because I'm crazy and already owned one and three). But they didn't have four. So it's waiting at the library for me. I know that I've read through three before. Likely I've read book four. But I know that five will be new to me. Whee!

4 comments:

  1. i'm just about to co for a pair of longies - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color of those longies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, it looks like a nice parcel of stuff to do. Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been so busy and I love the longies.xx

    ReplyDelete