Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm doing it again. I'm losing steam with this whole review thing. And yes, having a newborn (not to speak of the other two monsters) will do that to a person. Mostly I'm just reading for brainless fun. I don't want to have to think, let alone form coherent sentences describing why I do or do not like what I'm reading.

So this blog will be veering. Temporarily? Permanently? Who knows. Life is all about change, right?

Right now my main focus in life is my kids. They're very time consuming. In the midst of all the family craziness, I'm trying to simplify my life. Which is a little laughable since I seem to keep adding things to it (children, crafts, hobbies). But in my own way, I'm working on it. Less junk, less waste, less spending. At the same time, I'm working on more. More patience, more fun, more mindfulness. Clearing out the clutter (mentally and physically) to let in the air. I think it's time, don't you?

3 comments:

  1. sounds exciting :)
    thank you so much for telling me about stardust. i might have to go rent the movie now :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of YOURSELF. Yes, she told me about us meeting and I am so tickled.

    Wish you could've been there, but you're busy and feeling poorly. So take care of yourself and clear the cobwebs and thrive.

    Fondly,

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you ...clear the clutter, mentally and physically ...but BREATHE.... and be sure to enJOY the journey ....and make the time to nurture yourself with whatever excites your being, no matter how very tiny the minutes.

    happy day!
    marcia

    ReplyDelete