Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Yarn Along? or just a mess?

Working on this. Reading the Fables comics on my swanky new phone.. that you can't see... because I was using it to take the picture.



So. Many. Pieces.

I can't tell you how nervous it makes me putting this together. I already messed up to the point where I can't use the wire skeleton I'd planned. Here's hoping this turns out okay. The pattern creator has been an amazing help. She puts up with all my questions and has great suggestions.

Adding this to the Yarn Along thing because.. hey, why not?

3:39pm update

Still a mess. But look - wire! I fit the wire into his legs, at least!
(and who knew you could needle felt "eco friendly" fiberfill? not I!)



Also! Tea! Mmmm.

5:22pm update

All I see are the flaws. Wugh.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a project! You'll figure it out, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is all I can say! It's going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete