Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Faceless Sans

Progress. I just need to get over my anxiety and do the face.

Front:


Back:


Character from the game:


He should have a hoodie. But I failed so many times in trying to make one that sat right and was the proper size. So I gave up and just approximated the appearance. I'm also ignoring the shoes/slippers (there's a debate over what he's wearing). Whee!

Linking up with Ginny's Yarn Along again.

Update 2:56pm

I can't get the face right. I have less than four square inches of dark (almost black) felt. So I have to get this right before I make any real cuts. But.. no matter what I do it looks wrong. Help! Any suggestions? (here is a Google images search of what he's supposed to look like)



Update 3:23pm
Yeah. So panic = epiphany. Took a sprite I liked, enlarged the face to fit the actual size of the doll, traced.. yeah. I'm an idiot some times. Still not sure how I'm going to get this too look right in felt. But.. I'm better off than I was when I started at least.

1 comment:

  1. Just making a start and not procrastinating about getting on with it is a major success - go you!

    ReplyDelete