Friday, January 8, 2016

Leia the Second

I ended up unable to think about anything other than improving the Slave Leia that I made for B. Yeah. So... I managed to get the wire frame into this one, figured out the "proper" way to do the base hair (three-quarters of the way through), tried something different with the gold accent bits.

But.. the hair is lopsided. That's all I can see. Lopsided hair.

I can look past the nose that still seems too big and the ears that never look right. All I see is the lopsided hair (which I framed in such a way as to not be terribly obvious in these photos - that's how much it's bothering me).

Monday should bring with it a package from KnitPicks. A gift for a friend can be started as well as the Super Murder Cat that has been plaguing my brain for weeks.

1 comment: