Just a quick post here.
1. Pilot is doing well. He's eating on his own (not enough yet, but we're getting there). His blood sugar has stabilized but we still need to lower it some so we've upped the dosage and are checking back in a week. Each and every day he acts more like his old self. I can't tell you how much better I feel about his chances.
2. I haven't had a full night's sleep in so long that I feel like a member of the zombie horde.
3. Tomorrow (November 2nd) is the Extra Life event. My whole family will take part (though the boys will only play for a little). There's still time to donate. All contributions go to the Children's Miracle Network and I'm running a giveaway for anyone who donates and lets me know about it (see post here).
4. I'll be live streaming most of my part of the event here.
5. I promise that after this weekend I'll stop posting about the charity thing. Until next year's event, any way.