Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Lovely Swap!

Let me preface this post by telling you that my photographs simply cannot do justice to the amazing creations that I'm about to share with you (holding a squirmy baby at the time did not help, either).

Marie, the incredibly talented fiber artist of Softearthart, was kind enough to swap goodies with me. Receiving her package in the mail yesterday truly brightened my whole world.



She was so generous. Just look at all those adorable gnomes!




I couldn't help myself. Don't they look happy next to our tree stump?

Thank you so much, Marie - you're an amazing woman!

2 comments:

  1. my goodness, those are real treasures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your swap. the gnomes are fantastic. i love the watercolor card too. good luck with your knitting, you happy breastfeedin mama !
    lovexxxx

    ReplyDelete