Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Knitting

I've been knitting and it's been fun (I'd lost the fun of knitting for a while - it had just become work). I also seem to have caught the dyeing bug again and just added three new braid to my etsy shop.


Knitting Flaming June using my Phat Fiber samples all spun up. So far I'm using the "Under the Sea" patchwork yarn and am loving it.


Rose Tyler fingerless gloves using Noro Silk Garden sock yarn that I acquired from my stepmother.

Would you believe that I'm not reading anything these days? I'm still waiting on a book from LibraryThings's Early Reviewer program. I was trying to catch up with the Kitty Norville books but accidentally read the most recent one before a couple that I'd missed so now I've lost interest.

Linking up with the Yarn Along, I guess.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found the love of knitting again Melissa. I love seeing your fingerless gloves, one day I am going to have to try Noro Silk, I hear it's wonderful to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that pattern - it found its way into my queue. Beautiful yarn choice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made socks out of that same Noro yarn! It wore through SO quickly but I still wear them with a thin pair of cotton socks underneath. The colours are irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fingerless mitts. The yarn is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love me some noro! those colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete