Friday, January 27, 2017

Birthday Loot

Woke up after sleeping under a heated blanket all night. Saw a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. Had much caffeine. Found a deal on MLP blind boxes. Bought yummy food at the grocery store. Came home to my boys and a box of gifts from B.

So far being 36 is pretty fun!

The loot:

The Skyrim guy even has an arrow in his knee. I love it. I had wanted the pony with the weird green hair that looks vaguely like tentacles (big surprise, right?) but am pretty happy with what I ended up with.


Love this pin so much. It's absolutely stunning.


This shirt is proportioned weird. Like they made the body larger and left the shoulders/neck/sleeves the same as for a small shirt. It's very weird. Not sure I can wear it comfortably but I'm determined to find some way to make it work.

And now to go play games!

No comments:

Post a Comment