Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hood. With ear. Because reasons.

More things for me. Wow, has the world gone mad? (Please ignore the profusion of me in those pictures, I try to. Also I threw away my hairbrush and the new ones hasn't arrived yet. Don't judge.)





Used Biggo yarn from KnitPicks - would have preferred something with slightly less nylon. But it's soft and the colors were what I wanted. So that's life. Used this pattern but made it into a sort of cowl instead of a scarf. Because Florida. And Cats. And.. I didn't want a scarf, so there.

I need to scrounge spinning bits so that I can finish my cardigan (I've been working on it for more than two years now, I think). But the bedroom (where the fluff lives) is so very crowded - two twin beds, a king bed, and assorted dressers and things. I can't seem to bring myself to uncover the appropriate boxes. So I suppose next up is a stash dive to make B's solstice gift.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing and beautiful. I have wanted to make something similar for a friend, but just haven't been properly motivated for that particular item.

    ReplyDelete