Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oops

It would seem that I've been neglecting this blog. Here's a smattering of pictures to prove that I haven't been slacking elsewhere, too.


Muddy Rainbows - TdF13 spinning.


Super Heroes and Villains (from the Phat Fiber boxes) - TdF13 spinning.


Batt carding, spinning, and the Beast - more TdF13 stuff.


Campfire batt


Rainbow roving


Larger version of my Phat Fiber contribution this month - Sun Dappled

I've also dyed a mess of things in the last few days, but I haven't edited the pictures yet. Basically I've been wool obsessed (shocked, aren't you?) for the most part. We're working on the Elf's homeschool evaluation, the Imp's amazing transition out of diapers, and all the usual Summer craziness.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are fine and keeping busy. I love all your yarns and still have plans for you to teach me one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being wool obsessed sounds delightful! Glad you are productive these days and having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am working on a homeschool evaluation (for my daughter) right now. Oh the joy.

    I love your yarn/wool. I don't create the lovelies, but I crochet with them. :)

    ReplyDelete