Friday, July 5, 2013

Blergh.

I am having a Not Good dye day. The Elf just helped me clean up an enormous spill. I've learn not to try and dye nearly a pound of fiber at once. With my make-shift set up, it isn't worth the risks. I'm trying to dye roving in a Luna Moth colorway for Phat Fiber. I knew there was a reason I didn't want to do that particular box. All of these troubles are like the universe screaming "I told you so!"

But I'm pushing on anyway. The roving is steaming and I just hope that it'll turn out decent enough or that I can at least salvage it with an overdye.

It's been storming for more than a week now. My Sunshine State is failing me. It isn't usually this bad unless a hurricane is coming through. I need sunlight the way fish need water.

No pictures today. I'm doing all I can not to throw things at the wall in frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment