Friday, April 28, 2017

Battle Block Theater Guy

The Beast loved this game. He hasn't played it in a while. But.. I made a pattern for the round headed prisoner anyway.

And then made a variant for him in his cat pajamas.

Because reasons. (Also it's his birthday gift. That I haven't given to him already. Unlike the other four things I made for him...)

Will I ever share this pattern? Dunno. There are some fiddly bits that I don't feel like explaining. I guess if someone asked I'd give it a go. But it's not like this is a particularly difficult character to make..

Not entirely happy with the ears. It bothers me the more I look at it. Should have made the triangle lopsided so they'd stand up better. Oh well. Next time.

Reference image from the game for the cat pajamas:


Front view:


Back view:


The hood comes off:


Both versions together:

No comments:

Post a Comment