Monday, February 6, 2017

Continuation of A Thing.

I posted an animation I was working on a while ago. Here's more. It's a video instead of a .gif because it needs sound for the full impact. The song is called Cotorito by Middle Milk. I don't have their permission to use this song and am not entirely clear on whether or not it's needed for a personal art project that no one is likely to ever see. And to be honest I feel stupid asking them.. since this is basically on par with the work of a second grader. Despite the art itself being sub-par and the animation obviously the work of an amateur, I'm really proud of it. It's not done yet and the syncing isn't perfect. This is my first go at animation.. And I don't really have an artistic bone in my body.. And I'm a techno-idiot... So.. Yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment