Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yarn Along - Sweaters!

Joining Ginny at Small Things again this week.


(Ravelry link)

Still working on my sweater and reading Dragonfly in Amber. The sleeves are done. They're a bit funny shaped because I was winging the decreases (and waited too long to start them). That's okay, though. Live and learn.


(Ravelry link)

This is a sweater that started life as a shirt. I think it turned out well. The Imp wouldn't let me try it on him as I went, though. The sleeves are a smidge too short and I guess I didn't bind off loosely enough. I have several more balls of the yarn, so that should be fixable

Other than that it's been a whole lot of sniffing, sneezing, and wishing I could sleep all day. The Beast stays up until between midnight and 2am and then the Imp gets up at 7am. This doesn't take into account all the nighttime nursing. So yes. I'm tired. And sick. Whee!

5 comments:

  1. Did the title of the book inspire the amber toned sweater?

    I hope you feel better soon...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little sweater and my saying...if the sleeves are too short just push them up! :)
    Take care of yourself and feel better soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope everyone feels better. Love the projects. You can always make sleeves longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sweaters look so cute, i'm sure they'll be okay. i hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweater is gorgeous, your knitting is very neat - Lovely the colour.

    ReplyDelete